Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Monster High Birthday Cake

My beautiful daughter is a Big "Monster High" Fan. You know, the dolls and cartoon where all the girls are teenagers, but also vampires and the sort. I think it's a cute idea. Both quirky and trendy. She has received some clothes, pajamas and, even, a sketchbook as gifts.

For this very special 10th birthday, her only wish was to have a "Monster High" Cake. 

In doing the research online for her perfect cake, she found a beautiful cake with the Monster High Logo on a site:  Ali's Sweet Treats

She was so happy when I said that I would make her one just like it. 

Here is her birthday cake: 


She LOVED the cake. Inside was a Pink-Tinted Vanilla and Chocolate Checkerboard cake.

I'm so happy that I was able to make her dream cake for her very special birthday!

I hope all her wishes come true!!!!!!
 

10 comments:

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio