Friday, April 3, 2015

Sun cookies - Tutorial

I was so happy to have been a part of a set of pretty sun cookies for a Baby Shower my cousin was hosting. 

When I say pretty, I mean, pretty.... Bows and Eyelashes pretty...

My cousin sent me a picture of a gorgeous set of cookies made by The Baking Sheet and I was inspired. 

In order to make these beautiful cookies, I had to sketch them out and then make my plan. 



Items needed: 
  • Favorite sugar cookie recipe
  • Sun cookie cutter and Circle cookie cutter
  • Royal icing for piping and flooding in Yellow
  • Airbrush machine with Airbrush color Orange
  • Royal icing for piping and flooding in Pink
  • Leaf icing tip
  • Royal icing for piping in Black
  • Disco dust







Thank you to The Baking Sheet for the Wonderful inspiration and to SugarBelle for her great Bow tutorial... 

I'm thrilled with how they turned out! 

Try them yourself!!!!


12 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Can I ask where the cutter is from?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio