Friday, April 3, 2015

Sun cookies - Tutorial

I was so happy to have been a part of a set of pretty sun cookies for a Baby Shower my cousin was hosting. 

When I say pretty, I mean, pretty.... Bows and Eyelashes pretty...

My cousin sent me a picture of a gorgeous set of cookies made by The Baking Sheet and I was inspired. 

In order to make these beautiful cookies, I had to sketch them out and then make my plan. 



Items needed: 
  • Favorite sugar cookie recipe
  • Sun cookie cutter and Circle cookie cutter
  • Royal icing for piping and flooding in Yellow
  • Airbrush machine with Airbrush color Orange
  • Royal icing for piping and flooding in Pink
  • Leaf icing tip
  • Royal icing for piping in Black
  • Disco dust







Thank you to The Baking Sheet for the Wonderful inspiration and to SugarBelle for her great Bow tutorial... 

I'm thrilled with how they turned out! 

Try them yourself!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio