Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby Shower Desserts and Table

My sister and brother in law are having a second baby and I was so thrilled when my sister asked if I would make some special desserts for her upcoming 'Baby Sprinkle'. 

Planning started and with the wonders of modern technology, I was able to make my first attempt at a Dessert Table confidently. I was secretly up some nights worried about cupcakes and cake plates, but, shhhh, that'll be our little secret. 


From left to right: Pina Colada Cupcakes, Brownies, Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Vanilla Sugar Cookies, Carrot Cake Cupcakes, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Chocolate Dipped Pretzels. 








3 comments:

  1. That dessert table and all the desserts look great. Love your cake, the oatmeal raisin cookies and the decorated sugar cookies. Those cake/cupcakes plates are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I had so much fun, besides being somewhat stressed, about doing it. In the end, I think it went beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stuff.These cupcakes are marvelous.Great work though all other stuffs are also nice.Pooh baby shower

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio