Monday, June 20, 2011

Diploma Cookies

My youngest had a Pre-K 'Celebration' today. In honor of him completing the school year and not driving his teacher completely insane, I made diploma cookies for all his classmates and teachers.

Graduation caps didn't seem appropriate but the diplomas were exactly what I needed: 



Blue & Green


I used my favorite sugar cookie recipe.

I realized, though, that I hadn't included the Royal Icing Recipe that I used to decorate the cookies.

Also from the site 'Bake @ 350', I used a variation of her Royal Icing Recipe. The original recipe can be found here:  

I use: 

3 Tablespoons of Meringue Powder
1/2 cup warm water
1 pound or 4 cups SIFTED powder/confectioner's sugar  
1 tsp light corn syrup
1 tsp CLEAR vanilla extract (I use the Wilton kind)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio