Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcakes

What do you buy to celebrate the birthday of someone who doesn't really like cake? 
A cupcake in his favorite flavors! 
To appease his wife, he agreed to have cupcakes. Hey, at least you can put a candle on top and lick the icing only, if you don't particularly want to eat the cake... YUM! 

I made chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting and crumbled frozen peanut butter cups on top of the icing. 

---------------------------------
I found a great Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe on www.evilshenanigans.com


I used: 


8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups powdered/confectioner's sugar
1/4 cup milk (at least), depending how creamy you want it

---------------------------------------

I hope he enjoyed eating them as much as I enjoyed making them. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio