Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Cookies

Happy Halloween
to all my friends and family!!!!
  
I made the cutest Halloween cookies ever (okay, I guess I'm biased) for my goddaughter's class.  She's handing them out to her friends today. They are certainly a special treat!!! She has lucky friends!

I came across a great post in August, yes August,  from LilaLoa (a wonderful cookie artist) and I thought these cookies were so much cuter than the traditional cutouts. I saved the picture in my 'cookie file' and when asked to make a set of cookies for Halloween, I immediately went back to the picture.

Since I must give credit where credit is due, here is a link to part of LilaLoa's cookie tutorial: Click here for the tutorial  

 I think they came out great. My favorite is the Frankenstein, or maybe the candy corn, or maybe the Dracula... I love them all! 

Happy Trick or Treating and stay warm. The snow in NY has wrecked havoc on our Halloween this year. Be safe and have fun! 





Look at the whole Halloween Gang!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio