Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

A Wedding is one of the most wonderful and memorable moments in a couple's life. 
I was recently asked if I would make a small wedding cake with cupcakes for a friend's brother's wedding. 

I was initially nervous, as I felt privileged that I was asked and trusted with such a special project.  I then became excited at the thought of creating something so special for the couple.
We decided on:
Yellow butter and Chocolate cupcakes with white vanilla buttercream frosting detailed with a white royal icing flower 
and
A 6-inch, three layer, yellow butter cake with homemade pineapple filling in fondant with gumpaste flowers and satin ribbon detail.

My friend called me a few days later and said that it all was PERFECT! 
I'm so happy I was able to be part of their special day. 
Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. 
xoxoxoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio