Monday, July 16, 2012

Pirate Party Birthday Cookies

I was asked to make a set of very special cookies for a very special little boy having his 1st birthday. I was so excited to make them that I jumped at the chance. 
His parents are good friends of mine and my best cookie and cake clients. I will always be grateful to them for their support.   


It was a Pirate-Themed 1st Birthday party!!! The invites had a wonderful picture of the birthday boy in a pirate's costume and some skull and crossbones decorated the front and back. 


I remember seeing some very cute Pirate Boy Cookies  on Sugarbelle's site and went searching for her wonderful and always informative and helpful blog post. 


Although I didn't have an ornament cookie cutter, I thought a balloon one would do just fine and I started planning. While planning, I also came across a skull and crossbones cookie cutter and my local Chef Central store and I was ready. 


Armed with my Mixer and lots of sketches and notes, I started making and baking and here is the final product: 


I added the small, cute, little #1 cookies to each bag. 








I hope to make these again. They were a lot of fun to make. 


Happy Birthday Baby M!!! 
I hope you enjoyed your day!!!!



1 comment:

  1. You did a super job on these birthday cookies and your balloon cutter made a perfect pirate!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio