Sunday, September 16, 2012

Banana Pecan Cake

For those of you who do not know already, my oldest son LOVES bananas. Bananas do not last long in this house and NEVER get to the ripe, brown-spotted phase. 

For this cake, I wanted to try a Banana cake vs the usual Banana bread that they love so much. I had to basically beg him to leave the bananas alone, so I could try out this recipe.

I don't know if it's me, but whenever I make a regular round cake, it just sits around. If I make it square or Bundt style, the family usually eats it quicker... I may just be making that up, but I like the way Bundt cakes look and I think they do too. :-)

This recipe stated that the cake should be made in (2) 8-inch pans, but I opted on the beautiful Bundt cake style. I love the way it turned out. 

Adapted from All Recipes:




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio