Saturday, May 24, 2014

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies

I have vowed to make a new cookie every other weekend or so and to try something I haven't done before. 

So, for Mother's Day, my wonderful husband bought me the Martha Stewart's Cookie Cookbook.  I already have the app for my IPad and I love it, so when I saw that there was a cookbook, I started throwing hints left and right. And he listened and bought it for me. 

I had a craving for a rich decadent Chocolate Cookie today and luckily, I found one in the cookbook, and coincidently the recipe is also on her site. 

The cookie is easy to make and rich with flavor. I had everything on hand and whipped up a batch quickly and they were ...... OOOHHH SSSOOO GGGGOOOODDDD!!!! 

On a side note: What do you guys think of my pic? I'm trying to practice more 'Food Blogger'-type of pics. I am very happy with the way this one came out. Bold and the cookies look delish. 

I'm also in the process of making a three-paneled picture-taking studio thingy to help me take better pics. I bought a post board today and will start experimenting with it. I hope it works. 

Anyway, If you'd like to look up the recipe on Martha's site, the link is here: 

I have also included the recipe here for your convenience. 

Make them!!! You won't regret it :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio