Thursday, September 8, 2011

An Anniversary Cake

After receiving some compliments on the mini-cakes I've been designing, I received an order for an Anniversary cake for our very dear friends.

It was such an honor to make a cake to commemorate their beautiful marriage.
She liked this design (as I had previously made it for another party) and said that either the carrot cake or red velvet cake would be fine. 

This is: 
Red Velvet Cake
White Cream Cheese Filling
Green Cream Cheese Frosting
Pink Cream Cheese Details
Royal Icing Sugar Flowers

Upon celebrating their anniversary, she sent me a message saying that everyone enjoyed it, especially her 2 year old daughter, Gigi.

Thank you Wendy and Rudy for allowing me to make a special cake for you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio