Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes

When my 9 yr old daughter informed me that her class was doing a cupcake sale to raise money to benefit Endangered Species, I got REALLY excited. I started my search for the perfect cupcake by visiting the blogs/sites of some of my favorite bakers. 
I didn't need to go far.... As soon as I opened the cupcake section of 
I knew what I wanted to make and what these children would want to eat. 


When approaching a bake sale, I try to put myself in the shoes of those children and ask myself, "What would I love to eat?" 
Usually I say brownies, chewy cookies or chocolate cupcakes.

I made Cookies and Cream or Oreo cupcakes!!!!
They were a HIT!!!!

For the recipe, click HERE 
Thanks Jamie for ANOTHER wonderful recipe!!!!!
My daughter said these were the first cupcakes to SELL OUT!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio