Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Been Such a Long Time. Spring Cleaning Time!

Hello All.....
In addition to work being INSANE these past few months, I have also been working on 'organizing' my 'other life' here at 'Just Add Milk' and doing some Spring Cleaning, of sorts.
I've been fiddling with Pinterest and My Pictures and looking for new and exciting recipes, thanks to my fellow blogging queens. 

I have organized my Pinterest and it looks so cool. You can follow me at http://pinterest.com/justaddmilk

I came across this idea today and I thought I'd share it with you all. You know that I always give credit where it's due and I saw this FREE, yes free printable this morning and I got so excited. 

This was created by Kristen for the readers of "The Sweetest Occasion". This is an amazing site of ideas for all occasions! You can see her ideas at http://www.thesweetestoccasion.com/   

She is generous enough to have a page of links for free printables for everyday and party uses and I found the cutest milk carton EVER today!!!!
I will print one out today and take pics for you all to see. I was just so excited that I couldn't contain myself and needed to blog about it to you all ASAP!. 

Here is the link to the template and her idea for how to use it. 
Isn't it just PERFECT! I can't wait to use it!!!! 


Here is the pic: 




Now, I need to print it in red and it will be perfect!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio