Saturday, May 26, 2012

Blueberry Birthday Bundt Cake

I am forever grateful to all the wonderful Bloggers out there for their ideas and inspiration. 

After seeing a Beautiful Mother's Day Bundt cake on the site
"Bake at 350", 
I knew I had to make it because I am the biggest blueberry fan and 
I love Bundt cakes.

I love Bridget's work and am constantly inspired to think outside the box and try new things. She is a great baker and I am grateful to have found her blog. 

After reading her post, I made the cake for Mother's Day and it was a Big Hit! 

For the FULL recipe and her post,  CLICK HERE

---------------------------------------

As mentioned in a previous post, I had a birthday cake request from my best friend's husband. He wanted something delicious, but something 'healthy' and without heavy buttercream frosting. I immediately thought of this Bundt cake and I knew he wouldn't be disappointed. I sent him the link to Bridget's post and he quickly gave it the green light. 

As I always do, I asked my husband what he thought about the Mother's Day Cake and he ranked it in his Top 5. He is the best taste tester and doesn't mind doing it at all!!!! LOL! 


I am happy to report that the family enjoyed the cake. 

Here are some pictures that they sent me from that day...


Happy Birthday D! And Many More....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio