Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Cake Pops

Summer is almost over....

Although I did not make everything on my long list of baking-to-do's that I created before the summer started, I am happy to say that I pushed myself to try out new recipes and some new techniques. 

After making the cake pop shower favors for my sister, I wanted to try them again for the guinea pigs, I mean, co-workers at the job...

I made a chocolate cake and coated them with Wilton's light cocoa chocolate melts and Summertime sprinkles in red, white and blue. 

I love the way the sprinkles stand out so much against the brown of the chocolate. 

As soon as the plate of cake pops landed at work, they were gone within 5 minutes....
And everyone loved them!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio