Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Cookies

It's the day before Halloween and I am, literally, stuck at home Post Hurricane Sandy.
The kids are loving a few days off from school, but I am anxious to get things back to our regular routine. Thankfully, we did not have any damage, but we are concerned that Halloween may be a flop this year and may have to celebrate inside. 

Last year, I made cookies inspired by LilaLoa. They were a set of square Halloween faces and they were so cute.  

This year I wanted to make spider webs...  That was my only goal. And I made some, but not all the webs I had wanted to..
I still have a list of Halloween cookies I haven't completed, but there is always next year.

Here are pictures of the cookies I have shared with my family and that are also being sent to my step-daughter at school. 



Be Safe Everyone!!! Have a Frightfully Good Halloween!!!!

xoxoxoxo, 
Jackie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio