Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Year Blog Anniversary

Wow!!! One Year?!?!?!


On the Eve of my One Year Blog Anniversary, I thought it would be ideal to showcase what I've made this past year and thank those who have faithfully followed my progress as a Blogger and a Baker. 


If you've read my bio, you know that this all started because of my wonderful husband. He signed me up for a cake decorating class as a gift and the ideas just took off from there. It started with cake..... And then cookies..... And then cupcakes.... And then pie.... And then bread.... 


And that's where THIS all started: Everything you see on this blog. The happiness I feel when I finish a project and sadness I experience when I give my creations to others (sometimes I feel like I'm giving part of my heart away). It's silly, I know... I have overcome my fear of baking for others and I am so proud of each and every one of my creations. I am doing what I LOVE to do and am thrilled that I can share it with each and every one of you! 


I want to thank everyone who has supported me. My immediate family (as they are my guinea pigs), my extended family and my friends for giving me ideas and projects to do for their special occasions!!! I love each and everyone of you and am thrilled that I could be a part of your special times and celebrations.


I hope you all keep coming back for more, as I have more ideas to share... Another year is upon 'Just Add Milk' and I'm thrilled to say that I look forward to every clumped up frosting, dried out icing, and late night decorating that will come my way. 


Love, Jackie





1 comment:

  1. This is a great way to celebrate your first blog anniversary! Congratulations. I love seeing all you have done in the past year. Best wishes for many more years of creative baking and blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio