Monday, April 14, 2014

2013 Year in Review - Cakes

Well, Here I am again....
I've missed blogging so much.

Just like everything else in life that you put off, the most difficult part is starting up again. Life took over and getting settled into the new house, new community, new schools and new and much longer commute to work has been an adjustment.

The thought of Re-starting this blog has been daunting at times. 
I felt overwhelmed each time I sat down to post and I wasn't sure where I should begin.
 I have pictures of everything I made, but not much else. 
I felt guilty for having left everyone for more than a year and I wish I hadn't. 

So, to start again... 
I present my 2013 Year in Review - CAKES


Images starting from Top left and clockwise: 
Pineapple upside-down mini cakes made in a cupcake pan
Strawberry Shortcake Refrigerator Cake
"Tie-Dye" Fourth of July Cake
Monster High Cake for my Niece's Birthday


Minnie Mouse Bow Cake for a Friend's Daughter's Birthday
Oreo Cookie Brownies for my Son's 7th Birthday
"Tangled" tower cake for another Friend's Daughter's Birthday
Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake (In my NEW Bundt pan)


Raspberry Muffins for the Contractors that worked on our house
Mickey Mouse Cake Pops for my Nephew's First Birthday
Peach Pie for my wonderful Hubby
Mickey Clubhouse Cake for my Nephew's First Birthday


Last, but certainly not least: 
My Son's Skylander Portal of Power Birthday Cake
My Daughter's Halloween Themed Birthday Cake


Phew!!! Now that the hard part is done, I will prepare my 
2013 Year in Review - Cookie Edition 
for my next post

Thanks again for your support and patience.

       Jackie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio